K-12 School Scheduling
Meet all your scheduling needs more effectively and efficiently with pickAtime's K-12 School Scheduling services.
Easy to setup and simple to use, here's how it works:
- Administrator sets up event schedule with dates and times
- Parents / Students log in and select a convenient appointment time
- School Tours / Open House
- Admissions Interviews
- Counseling Appointments
- Summer School Registration
- Career Fair
- Teacher Training
- Volunteer Signups
- College Rep Visits
- iPad / Laptop Checkout Appointments
- Shadow Student Visit Days
- Uniform Fittings
- Senior Photos
- Parent Surveys
- Eliminate Pen and Paper Scheduling
- Reduce back and forth phone call messaging
- Give your students and parents 24/7 access to the scheduler
Sign up now - You will not be invoiced until after your first event and if for any reason you are not satisfied and do not want to use the system again, there is no obligation to pay.
ANY TIME ON ANY DEVICE
- Save countless hours of administrative work
- Eliminate the hassle of pen and paper scheduling
- Use our powerful administrative software to set up your scheduler
Schedule A Demo
K-12 School Scheduling Demos
Try the following demos to experience the way a parent or a student can easily make appointments using pickAtime.
These demos are just examples of the powerful features that you can use for K-12 scheduling; your school can easily create a significantly different setup to meet your unique needs.
This is a demo to schedule a session with an advisor or advisee
|HS Career Fair
This is a demo for a Career Fair scheduler
This is a demo to schedule School Tours
|Summer School Registration
This is a demo to register for Summer School
This is a demo to schedule volunteers for the school
|Open Enrollment School Registration
This is a demo to register for school
|Parent Survey for Sports Travel
This is a demo of a survey for parents
Full feature list - K-12 scheduling
Download or print our features summary for reference.
- Optimized for mobile
- Customizable login page, with ability to add custom text, custom logo, and links to consent forms, etc.
- Use scheduling site as stand-alone or as link from school website
- Available slots can be displayed in a table, text, date, or list format
- Provides parents with printable appointment schedule
- Allows parents to receive Outlook or Gmail calendar invitation they can add to online calendar
- Allows parents to cancel and reschedule appointment
- Allows parents to edit their contact information and change their password
- 24/7 access for online scheduling
- Will not display other scheduled appointments to parents
- Provides ability to collect parent and/or appointment specific information upon registration or appointment scheduling
- Printable Online Manager guide
- 24/5 M-F email support
- Ability to control when the scheduler is open and closed to parents
- Ability to control how far in advance parents can book tours, counseling, office hours, etc...
- Ability to control how much time prior to an appointment an appointment can be cancelled
- Total number of appointments per parent can be limited
- Total number of appointments by appointment type can be limited
- Frequency of appointment scheduling by parent can be limited
- Ability to restrict scheduling by parent ID or other key fields
- Supports multiple time zones
- Supports 24 hour clock
- Supports European date format (i.e. dd/mm/yyyy)
- Slot length can be variable
- Ability to have single or multiple appointments per time slot
- Supports both one time and periodic appointment scheduling
- Appointment schedule can be displayed before or after login
- Ability to search appointments by parent or by date
- Outlook or Gmail calendar appointment can be made for appointment provider
- Supports range of service and appointment types
- Ability to limit number of appointments per resource/per day. Display your entire day of availability but only allow a fixed number of appointments to be booked.
- Ability to display rolling number of appointment slots per day, to allow you to fill up early morning slots first
- Confirmation emails
- Cancellation emails
- Reminder emails can be set by parent and/or set by the school
- Multiple reminder emails at specified length of times prior to appointment can be set
- Email template for all emails can be customized, links to supporting documents, images can be added
- Follow-up and Custom email options available
- Text reminder option
- Provides access to real-time reports
- Excel export option available on reports
- Ability to set up scheduled report delivery by email
- Reports can be run for a specific date range
- Reports can be generated by provider, by location, by event
- Slot report available displaying all available time slots -- can be used to schedule walk-in appointments such as booth volunteering
- Summary report on % of slots filled per location
- Optional email notification when % of slots exceeds an administrator specified number
- Provides online searchable customer database
- User defined parent information can be collected
- Maintains parent appointment history, including appointments scheduled and cancelled
- Maintains parent log including record of all emails sent
- Multiple user access levels available
- Limited access can be set for specific email addresses
- Report viewing access only is available
- Appointment making access only is available
- Full administrative power is available
- PickAtime is hosted on dedicated servers in a locked and secure data center.
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology is used to encrypt the data for transmission.
- All information collected by pickAtime is made available only to the school that the parent is making an appointment with.
SHORT ON TIME?
Try pickAtime’s Setup Services. We handle the setup of your scheduler. We create the account, including the setup of your available time slots. Our Setup Services include the customization of the front-end of your scheduler, as well as your email confirmations, reminders and any additional messaging you would like on the site. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.